Saturday 25 August 2012

Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins

Ok so after 5 months of not being able to eat gluten, and after a disastrous chocolate cake that I tried to make with gluten free flour...I thought today was the day to try again with the flour! I absolutely LOVE blueberry muffins and after having seen my mum eat one about a week ago I have been really craving one. 

So I thought, lets make some I can eat! 

This is a really easy recipe that I found from www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes I just changed the flour to gluten free flour and hoped for the best! They turned out pretttty goood if I do say so myself!

Ingredients:
110g plain flour (gluten free optional!)
110g butter (I like to use stork)
65g caster sugar
2 eggs
1 and a half tsp baking powder
125g blueberries

double cream/whipped cream (to serve)

1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees

2. Cream the butter and sugar together and then slowly add the eggs. Once they seem mixed in together, add the flour and baking powder and stir until all is combined

3. Now put the mixture in the freezer for 20minutes

4. Then add the blueberries into the mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown!

These are so easy to make and absolutely delicious!!! And finally my craving has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment