Sunday 12 August 2012

Let's start at the very beginning...

A very good place to start! 

So over the past two years of being at university, I seem to have become a huge day dreamer. I am constantly thinking of different things I want to do/buy/collect/make/bake you name it, I've thought of it! I have also been dreaming about what I want to do after I leave uni and with just a year left...I still have no clue. I have no idea what I want to be or where I want to be, I feel way to young to have to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life. So while I'm trying to figure that out, I needed somewhere to put the rest of my thoughts so I can clear my head out. Its kind of like I'm having a car boot sale for my brain, I guess. 

So that's what you're all in for! The fluffy stuff that comes out of my brain, the ramblings of a rookie writer, the blogging of a blonde, the chronicles of a chatterbox....the diary of a daydreamer!

So let's get ready to rumble...

No comments:

Post a Comment